||P&F Levy||Family Levy
||School Fee||Building Levy
Notes on Fees
- Sibling reduction applies for 2nd and consecutive children for School Fees.
- The Building Levy, Family Levy and P & F Levy are family based fees and are billed to the eldest child in the family.
- The Resource Fee and Activity Fee are per student. No sibling discount applies for these school based fees.
- The Year 11 and 12 Activity Fee includes swimming and athletics carnivals and sundry examination costs.
- The Year 7 Enrolment Fee of $300 has already been credited against the Resource Fee for 2018.
This fee helps meet the costs of administration of the school and the provision of resources for use by students and includes:
- Paper, printing, stationery and mailing costs
- School newsletter and other school publications
- Resources/equipment acquired by the school for use by teachers and students (eg. Library, video network, various equipment and curriculum resources)
- School diary for each student
- Computer resources and internet access provided for use by the students
- Provision of careers’ advice and resources to students
- Implementation of school-based Pastoral Care programs for students
- Careers’ Market attendance costs for all Year 10 & Year 12 students
- Australasian Schools’ Competition costs for various subjects & year groups
- Aquatic Program costs for all Year 7 & Year 9 students’ PDHPE course
- Retreat for Year 10 students & RYDA/Pastoral Day for Year 11 students
- Various subject workbooks and protective goggles
- Combination locks for Year 7 students’ lockers
- English text books for Years 7-10
- Elective fees for Year 9 to 12
The Resource Fee will be apportioned across Terms 1, 2 and 3.
This fee covers the costs associated with transporting students to and from various venues as well as the actual costs associated with individual sporting activities such as golf, tennis, squash, ten pin bowling, ice skating, indoor climbing, replacement of sporting equipment etc. It also covers costs associated with school swimming and athletics carnivals as well as sundry examination costs.
Parents and Friends’ Association Fundraising Levy
The Fundraising Levy is the sole means of fundraising for the Parents & Friends’ Association. The cost of the levy is $45 and is apportioned across Terms 1, 2 and 3. It is charged per family.
Retreats, Camps, Excursions, Incursions
Please note that costs associated with students attending subject excursions, retreats, pastoral days, school camps and other school-approved excursions, incursions for whole Year Groups have been included in the Fee Statement. However activities for smaller subject groups are additional to the fees already outlined.
It is important that families either experiencing or expecting financial difficulty, please contact the school early in Term 1 or it will be taken that all fees will be paid by the due date.
For further information regarding school fees please contact the Administration Office.